123 N Main St
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Milk & Honey has been a part of Sebastopol's Main Street since opening in June of 1996, following the first Goddess Craft Faire. The shop came into being to serve the Goddess and Her community.
Several years later the original owner, Jill, decided it was time to move on and sold the shop to Candra and Alyssa, who ran Milk & Honey with love and care for a decade. As life has a way of doing, these two big hearts were lead in other directions and that is how ownership of the shop came to Phoenix and her partner Gwion.
The main threads that all of these wonderful folks have in common is a love of the Goddess, a belief in magick, and dedication to serving community.
Nearby Dining + Drinks
- Lunch Box Sonoma County128 N Main St (105 feet SW)
- Portico: Italian Social Food110 N Main St (137 feet SW)
- Old Main Street Saloon153 N Main St (157 feet NW)
- Ramen Gaijin6948 Sebastopol Ave (157 feet E)
- Dressers141-145 N Main St (31 feet SW)
- Spinning Threads137 N Main St (57 feet NW)
- David Allen Designs139 N Main St (85 feet N)
- Flourish132 N Main St (106 feet W)
- Tombe Realty Company127 N Main St (32 feet NW)
- Ken Jacobs, Attorney117 N Main St (54 feet E)
- Haroche Law121 N Main St (69 feet E)
- Karen Hendrickson, Attorney/Mediator121 N Main St (69 feet E)